Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creeping Hours

With what would I measure time
when I can only guess when the wait is over
how could I make the creeping hours more livable
But there's too many of them
that I could see through them
the greater design
I can't put this to an end
I wasn't made to give up
not even when there's nothing else I can do

How could I explain to myself
the madness of my trials
I don't believe in after life, not in atonement
because how would keep count on all the tears?

Fog covers the earth and the sky
It feels like I'd never awoken
I have all the time, but no patience
to over come it
I just don't want to admit I was wrong
when I swore this would last even when
everyone else give in
I just couldn't do it alone

How wrong it feels to grieve this
when others don't even care
am I after all just a fool like all the rest?

With what would I measure time
when there's no significance in its extent, its brim
because it still ends too late

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment