Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'll Fall Apart

I'll fall apart in a blink of an eye
Dingo keeps playing in my mind but that's not even the worst
you'll disappear into the half-gloomy bedroom for sure
if you can crave for a handwarm touch from afar
There're still autumn colors and sun outside
but window can open only to one direction, it's normal
that you don't always know how to survive

The paper runs out slowly and unexpectedly
and you disappear ever further into where I can't go, into sleep
yes, I'm falling apart, I'm not kidding
you can no longer bypass lies with innocence I was just joking
I'd want to wake you up so you'd see
that my eyes are open and frozen
but then I realize I can't because
if you even move, I wince every single time

It just keeps getting darker and I don't have the strength to believe in rebirth
but it's not your fault you can't be present in my nightmare while you sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment