Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mindless Heart

It's easy to see hate
where it never before has made its nest
and even easier I point it to myself
There's still room somewhere near the disrecarding, deep down there
Without gaging I believe I've done it again
one suspicious mistake, it wouldn't be the first time
A shot-down imagination doesn't need validations
no evidence of crime, no memories
surely there's a way to turn to blame towards me
and make me an outsider

If others won't do it, then I will have to

Rejection, the unpleasant truth
one careless gesture
nothing more do I need for the destiny-embracing plunge
But I never learn how to stop the fall
with sensible justifications, because my heart is without a mind
as it's ploughing through the marshlands of self-pity
You can show me the light
but someone would have take me to it
for it to be of any use for me

Still I somehow always survive
because I'm too weak to take in
what waits at the bottom of a mindless crash

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment