Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stupidity

I consider myself to be clever but
how stupid it is to play and not to collect your toys
so that in the darkness of the night they cut the sleep-swayed soles
That's what this was supposed to be, controllable
even if it didn't always seem that way
Destroying yourself leaves marks every time, you can't get around it
but at least they could be made into places
you can hide without lying

You'd think that the blood dried on the surface of the skin
and the newly ripped wounds are a message
some kind of outcry from the watery lips of a drowning person
But the ones drowning can't scream, it's impossible
the same way this is just stupidity, it doesn't mean anything
The shame, the anger
that exploding feeling between the eyes, behind the nose
when someone notices Oh God that looks nasty

I'm not doing this to please your eyes, am I
next time I'll make sure you'll see nothing at all

Leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment