Saturday, September 3, 2011

Immortal song

An immortal song
to last through the overpowering time
to keep her name alive
even when she abandones it
just to forget, forget about everything
that once kept her down,
kept her from shining like she's supposed to
But I don't want her to forget,
I don't want her to erase what she once was
because she's beautiful right now

An ode to prove her
how much one can love her kind
to polish her image in her own mind
when she doubts and refuses to see
how much I adore her every word
how much I envy her, the pure of heart
She'll never believe me,
she'll never really listen
But maybe eternity is long enough for her
to finally understand

A song to last forever
to fall of singer's lips and catch
the heart of every listener
But it's not the magic of words
or the tricks of the melody, no
It's the charm of her true nature,
as she showed it to me
She'll want to forget, she'll want to rewind
but merciless as it seems, I won't let her
Because in my eyes she'll never be more perfect
She defines the beauty of the world
In my heart I love her
and one day I'll make her understand
that she'll have to accept it

An immortal song to keep her alive
even when she doesn't actually want to
A song to show her
that she doesn't have to push herself down

No comments:

Post a Comment