Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Domination

Is it any of your business
what I use my body for
what pain-cursed marks I use to tack it under my will
and as if you really could
lift yourselves past me
What does it have to do with you
if I'm a bit hurt after all
I made that decision too on my own
I chose my way to handle the world
even if it doesn't become any better this way

Don't you keep up the same psychology crap
as if I didn't analyze myself
what childhood trauma must have caused all this
That iceberg ran aground already
My life is in my domination, under my control
that's right, all the reins are fraying my hands by their wrenching
sleep, exhaustion, depression, even hunger
Do you really possess a position where you can pretend
that you don't want the same
with this exact price, immense one

No comments:

Post a Comment