Saturday, July 30, 2011

Madness

I hate you
but I'm living without you
Madness, that's your name
A word like a desease,
a term like a curse
But I have no problem to cast it on you
no matter what it might bring upon you

I hate you
but I can walk away without saying a word
I won't give you an excuse
to reach my soul with your white eyes
There's no bottom for you
so just keep on falling
Extreme, that's your lover
I'm a substitute

But I'm living without you
even if you won't let me breathe
All the games and the mark of eternal quilt
it's all over, it's all gone

I hate you
and I can't save you from your hopes,
your real death wish
Madness, that's all you know
my face was just another facade for it
I'm bound to live without you
you're too tempted to destroy me

I hate you with my heart
no rational part of my mind can understand your tricks

Madness, that's your name
I dare to call it out loud
Abandonment, that's mine

http://www.youtube.com/user/2NE1#p/a/u/2/NB5jyYD2WEw At first I wasn't very eager to check this music video out because it's animated and blaah but the song AND the video are both awesome. I'm a real blackjack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment