Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tired

When I'm tired of being alone
the world crushes in with no shame
and wipes away my peace of mind
pushing me until I fall
into the same kind of trouble
I fought out of before

When I'm tired of feeling lonely
who's there to follow, whose hand is there to take?
Who can take the responsibility
of my sanity

I'm lonely and tired to wonder
whether I should change or give up completely
it seems as if these questions are not going away

When I'm tired of being alone
alone to chase my own kind of demons
I can't think of anyone to call to my side

I'm tired of being lonely
but I can't stop looking over my shoulder
because the unwanted guests will never leave me
Who's there to lead me, whose hand is there to guide me
I don't know, I can't see it

And I'm tired of being blind

No comments:

Post a Comment