Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Give Me

Give me your smile
so I'll treasure it over the days
when it's too hard to face the happy couples
when it's too hard to tell your mom everything's okay
when the world doesn't come tumbling in
but abandones you without explanations
to make it on your own even though you can't see the reason
Give me your smile and I'll
keep it safe until you can hold it again
I won't let it be wasted

I keep what I promise
Even if you let me down

Darling, don't cry
I'll take you through the days
when it's too hard to eat or even think of cooking
when it's too hard to pick up the phone and pretend
when the world beats you up with reality
until you bleed to death but still can't die
Don't cry and I'll
protect you to the very last day
so you can be strong again

I won't leave you
Even when you want me to disappear

Give me your heart
I'll warm it pass the days
when it's too hard to listen to radio, they always sing about love
when it's too hard to remember who're your friends
when the world screams to your face
with the names of your past loves
and everyone you once lost
Give me your heart and I'll
make a nest for it right next to mine
so they can support each other

I will always love you
Even if you hate me for it

Inspired by Daesung's solo "Baby Don't Cry". He's not one of my favourites and I thought he couldn't sing but he actually can, and very well even!

No comments:

Post a Comment