Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Story

My pen cannot write an end to this story
even though we're happy only in fiction
and even though we exist only in my imagined dreams
I can change the plot and make us smile again
I have that power
but only over my foolish desires

I won't let you leave me
as my pen writes down our shared story
I won't let your path separate from mine
because I can't erase the weddings and a dozen children
I already wrote as our future
It won't change, it won't fade away
my words are just as good as truth

Even if I have to tear the ugly, sad pages away
and burn them until they're gone
I'll let us live happily
and I won't let this story end, not ever
even though it's just a breathtaking wish

And even though we must die even on paper
I won't allow it hurt
and we'll be together
even if you decide to walk away

Because my pen can't write an end to us
Our story is the only one I know

I've always adored this song but now that I actually found the lyrics... It's awesome. Purely awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hduadsFnJfA

No comments:

Post a Comment