Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lottery Win

It is difficult to adjust two lives into one
I don't know if it was meant to be like that, is it supposed to be hard
or is someone now screaming at us we should stop
but I don't want to, I laugh against your shoulder
I won't let go of the best treasure in the world

Don't mourn over being afraid at times, I have the same feeling, too
but before it becomes too heavy push it away
or allow me to step beside in and look
if you can find the same assurity in my eyes which made you follow
unless my heart is braindead it should still be there

The chain of coincidences intoxicates if you think of it
how we ended up here and how we became so suited
to try finding the exact spot in each other
where both of us would feel at least comfortable to be in

Lottery win you don't need to win again
money runs out but this one doesn't
if only everything goes well and why wouldn't it happen

It may be sometimes difficult and at times it galls badly
but even in the middle of all the wounds I cry out of happiness
against your soft skin
I own something better than painless life

No comments:

Post a Comment