Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Love

Anxiety knows no ends when it breaks loose
its rage and mania are unbelievable, it's hard to imagine
you could ever hold something like that underneath your ribs
in a spiral around your lungs
It explodes, it's warm
when it leaves you running after your breath
so you wouldn't have to die or would it be better than this
no, please don't
it's powerful enough even without thoughts

Depression, sadness, loneliness
billow from side to side in my glass and sway
what's reasonable, I don't know
I guess it's wat you can carry even if your legs broke
bones shattered cheerfully screaming and rekoicing the loss of burden
Disgust, disbelief, eternal separation
which one would I give away first if I had the chance
they're all equally agonizingly benumbing
yet my tearducts pump every time just as eagerly
to make the torture visible from the surface

Death, sometimes its call is stronger than life
and I don't always know which one I want to win
this tug of war over me
but in this complexed pressure I disappear

But did you know
this crisis isn't all like that
one is greater than the others and it's the word the pops in your mouth
heavy and weak from cliches
but if you ever set it free
it's too late to do anything
and it'll never return to its place
without screaming brightly and burning
until I'm all ashes and black

And still it's the one I treasure, it's the one I want more and more
for because of it I'm not out of balance with all my problems, not at all
because of love life stands a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment