Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hunger

Hunger is good, it means I'm lacking something
Satisfaction kills the development when you all you do is enjoy
what you already have and don't understand
nothing stays together if you don't hold it
the rule of the universe if chaos
order remains only if you support it
Hunger is good, it doesn't leave me alone
but reminds me of the possibility of moving forward
I still have time

Hunger and thirst, the motive power of desperation
surprising depots deep within yourself which will disappear into consolation
what wouldn't I do to put out that ardor

what wouldn't I do to regain it

My body still wants to live and wakes me up, too
to fight for my achievements
trust is a lie which leaves me soon alone
to face the bare facts
I'm not perfect if I don't try harder
I won't succeed if I don't make sacrifices

You mustn't be happy with anything,
you must maintain the hunger

or you'll notice you're back to your old self
always just as worthless

you mustn't stop being afraid of returning to how thing used to be,
not to mention failure

you mustn't if you want to reach your indefinite goal

The rule of the universe is chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment