Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Decrease

Yet I decrease
it happens easily, it doesn't take anything else but keeping your mouth shut
at right times when demanded
and avoiding too direct gazes
if I don't realize anything the others won't see either
I decrease even though there was supposed to be a certain limit
where I should have been satisfied

And somehow in my small mind it increases my value
when I withdraw into smaller space
and I'm not so choosy at all
but give away from what is mine as if I was disappearing
and it already seems like people are looking at me more approvingly
It's enough of incentive, that and fear
of being forced to back to the past
That's not what I want, better keep going then
so somekind of safety zone would exist

I decrease even though there're still spots
I have yet to intervene
I just have to patient and it happens almost by itself
it's simple once you just internalize it,
accept as your life and not bow
the burning coming from the inside or escape the discomfort
time will surely stupefy you to it

I decrease even though I dont' know
at which size I'm eventually worth something

No comments:

Post a Comment