Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angel

Angel with black and white feather wings
and he surely knows every trick of seduction
I wasn't a fool but easy to lead
and no matter how wise I was,
I still would have fallen for him
See it for yoursel, can you resist
a creature like that when he calls your name
his lips moving oh so softly
and you can already imagine how gentle they'd feel on yours

Angel with perfect voice
he knows how to use it and how to use it well
It's like a medicine to me
who didn't even know I was sick before him
I didn't realize I needed something
until he became the addiction I yaerned all along
Tried neglecting him, tried turning his offers down
but with his burning hands around me
I cannot fight back falling into daydreams
when I can almost feel his fingers wandering on my skin

Insanity versus sanity
But which can I live without,
perfection or common sense
Do I really have to choose, it's ridiculous
And you see, he might be just taking advantage of me
but I don't care as long as I enjoy it
He's an angel and therefore a saviour
and I have already fallen

It was the first few seconds that did the trick. There's something magical with this song, seriously! Ah, Jonghyun... So hot. Yeah, he's the one with the white coat in the middle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mefx6LWUEyI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment