Friday, March 4, 2011

Too Perfect

Oh my lady!
Too perfect, you must come from insanity
mere god could not make you
You're creation of long sleepless nights
and daydreams gone overboard
I'd need medication to get rid of you
but it would be such a shame, such a pity

Perfection, that's what you are
and feeling attracted to you does not require love
You're like addiction, bliss at first
but disastrous once you're free
I must be wicked and gone far too deep
too be hallucinating like this
But what if you're real

Oh my lady
I'm blindfolded by confusion
kneeling in front of you to beg
I don't know if you're evil or good,
with that appearance it's irrelevant
but I will still worship you
I'm a lunatic, leaping over the edge
to follow you, beautiful mirage

I must be already dying

Too much this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWeiV65uGU

No comments:

Post a Comment