Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Reality

Is this the reality you wanted
I got lost intentionally to show you,
how my beloveds would come for my rescue
But in the real world no one does,
not even when you scream on top of your lungs
until they give out and you're left silent
and helpless, you're now alone
Make your own way
of out the misery
But what if you can't make it?
You're on your own

Is this the reality you wanted
I'm lost and distracted
There is no path, there is no sign
and all I wanted to do was to prove
what all the people I love would do for me
how they would hurry to save me
But when presence fades and time passes by
it's easy to forget the names you knew
and let them go, let them disappear
There is no words to make them come back to you
when they've grown over you
What if you need them?
They won't care

Is this the reality you wanted
I don't know where to go, how to carry on
and I honestly thought they would come after me
just to know I'm alright
But where are they now when I need them
where have they gone when they're not here
And I scream and I shout so that they could hear me
even if it's in vain
But when they refuse to listen, there's no way to force them
What if I was wrong?
I deserve to be called a fool

This is the real life in the real world, darlings
and let me tell you, this isn't a nice place

No comments:

Post a Comment