Friday, March 25, 2011

Music

Does thinking make it better
restless and unable to sleep
when thoughts are all I have
left of love and sanity
and I cannot let them go
But will I heal like this,
bittersweet music playing in my head
I don't need a replay,
I need you and something new
to get rid of this

Thoughts can't change anything
and I won't even learn from them
when there's nothing to repair
So is it any use to keep wondering
and weighing my deeds
Past and the future, all tied together
When will this painful record stop
and start a new song,
fresh and faster
so that I'll feel alive again

Does thinking make it better
when I know already exactly
what I shouldn't have done
Knowledge doubles the pain,
as the wise men say
Still I keep listening to this old song
even though I know it inside out
It's stuck on reset
and I'm stuck as well,
unable to stop

It may seem like an obsession
but I'm just hopeless

I was watching "Hello Baby" and they showed a tiny part of SHINee's performance. I had to go to listen to that song and guess what, got inspired.n An awesome song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoSIIhM0NBs

2 comments:

  1. Knowledge doubles the pain... that's so true. It's really amazing how you can keep coming up with fresh takes on things in your poems. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, that's just one saying we have in Finnish. nothing inventive, haha. thank you ^^ though I'm not really proud of this particular one.

    ReplyDelete