Thursday, March 31, 2011

Allpowerful

Why would a god like you need a miracle
a human like this who can't even offer a miracle
who is born and dies, disappears piece by piece
One of its kind, at least for a moment
but in the everlasting circle of life it probably isn't possible
So why do you need me, when you have no boundaries or ends
and you don't even know imperfection
other than through me
Why do you need weakness

Why would you need a savior
when you're allpowerful yourself
and don't look too vulnerable, not even up close
All I can do is fall and break
maybe take you with me as well
Why do you still call me, when you could survive without
and you don't need me to fortify your strength
you already have it all
Do you just want to offer me pity

Admiring from afar suits me well, thank you very much
so let me continue
Don't make me admit that you're not strong after all
and that even I could save you from destruction

Let the illusion live

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment