Friday, March 11, 2011

Love song

This love is going to be the end of me
if you turn it down with ease
if you don't return my feelings
I love you, I only love you
You're not my sun but my everything
and your every smile means so much
but do you smile for me, only me?
I want you to tell me you love me too

Seems as if I was waiting for you
even if I didn't know it before
I don't believe in destiny
but we were made to be together
If you don't love me, what am I supposed to do

This love will fulfill all my dreams
if you only accept me
Your beauty, it's all I know
and nothing else can touch my heart
I want you, I want you to be mine
And no, I'm not sick from love
if you just save me from the love pain
Of course you don't want me to suffer

Seems as if I was waiting for only you
even if I was oblivious before
I don't believe in guidance
but we must be soulmates
If you don't love me, how am I supposed to live

Girl, you're my body and soul
and only reason for my heart to beat
If perfection existed, it would have your name
Please, make my hopes come true
and I'll love you, see only you

Seems as if I was waiting for you
even if I wasn't looking to find you
If life is a path, it took me to you
I love you, only you
If you don't love me, what am I supposed to do

So, I was asked to write a sweet love song for a story. And I did as I was told. It was fun, I must admit, to be allowed to write something as sweet (and cliche, yes) as this. Though it was challenging not to make it angsty! Requests like this are surprising but cool (as long as I still have plenty of time to write whatever I want, and I still have).

No comments:

Post a Comment