Monday, March 28, 2011

The Beauty of Life

Pointing this gun to my head
I ask you politely to tell me something nice
to give a reason to continue
this circle of death you call life
I ask you to tell me
what makes you want this
and why should I yearn it too
Why should I be afraid of the option

Do you think I'm joking
I'm asking nicely, now explain
I need to understand, even if I'll pull the trigger anyway
So many choose to live
but cold steel against my skin,
I can already see the light, out of this world
Why should I crave suffering,
just tell me one reason

Show me what's beautiful here
because I can't see it
Show me a good person if you can
because I don't know any
Explain the beauty of life
because I can't grasp it

Pointing this gun to my head,
I'm begging you

No comments:

Post a Comment