Sunday, February 27, 2011

Confessions

I've confessed countless times
my love, my love
the burning feeling inside my heart
the cliche I wouldn't like to admit
nor give voice to
but still, but still
I've confessed it to you
my feelings, innocently bare

I can't keep up with the numbers
filling up books with those same lines
is not worth it, is not worth it
No one would read them ever again
and the flame dances in my heart
it won't go down
Sentences, sentences
I know them inside out by now

I've confessed to you but do you know how I feel
can you imagine, can you imagine
how it hurts not to be able to define love
Such a cliche, such a cliche
and is there any other way to say it
but those simple syllables
Do you see the sign
because I can't neglect this much longer

Can you remember how many times I've said it

No comments:

Post a Comment