Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cat

Is there any point in pushing me of the pedestal
that I have managed to climb on
pushed or without help
when I always land on my feet
Turn around in the air
and none of my nine lives are lost
I wonder it myself as well
Is it only just so
that the pain and sadness of human life don't touch me
anywhere but in my head, if I choose to create them myself

Something is protecting me from getting hurt
and I'm able to keep going straight away
towards the top
Success is the best revenge, that's what they say
but I don't do it on purpose, this is just how I work
And I can't help but wonder
if there's something wrong in my light heart
when the breaking of bonds doesn't feel at all
not even as a snap in the chest
I can't be this lucky

Don't try to hurt me on purpose
you will be disappointed anyway
because even before I know it myself
I've managed to move on
Yes, I can only wonder
am I still within the boundaries of normal

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment