Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mute

I told, asked, demanded, begged you to speak
You evaded and deceived me, still so mute
You convinced me you felt the pain but weren´t ready to tell

You couldn´t scream so loud that your message
Would drown into your voice´s power
You couldn´t whisper too quietly
I´d still read from your lips
You couldn´t lie hard enough

Your silence bandages me too
Do I hunt my own tale
Love is immortal and so is stiffness
How many walls I have to across
Until I get to you

why, why I write so much about silence? about person how don´t speak? boring and dull. maybe this is the last one ;)

4 comments:

  1. Silence is beautiful, duhh. And a great source of inspiration, if you ask me.

    This one rocks, especially the second stanza ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you ask me, it´s endless source of inspiration ;)

    thank you :D but maybe I just should find another subject :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silence in deed is beautiful.. without it there can be no music ;) I like this piece, it's got a really enchanting feeling to it. I find the first two rows really awesome :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ^^ and great to see you´re back ;)

    ReplyDelete