Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Long way to go until my madness is gone

How many men I can reel
Keep innocent face and wink alluringly
When I´ll meet the one who sees
All I have hidden and understands
How depective and infernal I´ve been and still am

How many times I can swear my love
I can´t look in the eyes anymore
Only a few seconds at the time
How many can take part of me
Before oldness takes it all
Long way to go until my madness is gone

Why I have to hurt when I truly need you
Why I can´t be here now
Stupid me, play and lose everything
I can´t remember faces, voices or names
They drown each other
No matter how hard I try to remember

2 comments:

  1. One hell of a great name!! just WOW :O

    "Keep innocent face and wink alluringly" very good ^^

    Brilliant ending :P

    ReplyDelete