Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I adore you in death

I adore you in death
So easily you detached and disappered
I was left alone and bare to the stairs of my sorrow
I think I wake up but it´s only white pain
Knocking my sholder and screaming its existence

Only sharps were left to my hands
From what I used to carry next to my heart
I see your face and run for nothing towards your voice
Acerbity stays on my lips

I yell to the great dark but nobody wants to come
Your soul, my hostage
My sorrow can´t give your peace to you
I fall over and drop to your lap, but never reach the bottom

I adore you in your death
You disappeared easier than you ever were with me
Only sharps were left to my hands
From what never were whole

so this it is. only FR can say, does it suffer of translating.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it suffers of translating... But only a little bit. xD
    I'd love it if you could post both Finnish and English versions of your poems in the future... But I suppose that might take too much time typing and too much space...
    Well done anyway with this one (as I already said in the Finnish comment). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it suffers. I´ve been thinking of posting my poems in English and in Finnish.. I think it wouldn´t be too tough. or maybe I should start new blog for my finnish ones but then it would be too hard for you keep up with it... well I don´t know. maybe I will post them in both languages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that case I can only imagine how it sounds like in Finnish :) I think this is a beautiful, beautiful piece. LOVE this:

    "My sorrow can´t give your peace to you"

    Also, I forgot to tell you, but thanks a lot for mentioning me in your "About me". That warmed my heart :) I'm glad you're posting here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. urggh, there´s a mistake: "You disappeared easily than you never were with me"
    it should be easier -.-
    thank you, Bex. and you didn´t forget: you have told that to me earlier :D still really thankful to you. <3

    ReplyDelete