Monday, February 9, 2009

My demon

Your soul breaths to my back
It stares over my shoulder
Keeps an eye on what I´m doing
Repeating its mantra:
You´re not good enough, you´re enough for nothing
My demon

For the night it makes a nest onto my chest
Curls up but it doesn´t sleep
Whispers to my ear
Nightmares are all I see while I should be sleeping
My demon

You exorcise it on me
Now I´m not enough, not even for myself
I feel burning breath and
Cold touch on my chest
My demon

I finally started new notebook and this is the first poem in it. enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. "Now I´m not enough, not even for myself"

    This is, should I say, very different from the previous one you posted. I wonder what this demon is, is it a monster in a closet (Monsters, Inc. rulez! ^^) or a real feeling caused by another human... (See? You're raising questions again xD )
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´d say it´s real feeling, caused by another human. caused by human who is really close to me.. so this is very close to me. unusual... questions are my favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a demon like that too. I call it the voice. It tells me stuff that I don't enjoy hearing :) I refer too it often as the monster. I can so see this piece from that point of view :D However FR made me go thinking a bit. Now I'm just stuck wondering :D Stuck in awe really. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes unpleasant words are the truth but if someone/something keeps telling you unpleasant things they lost their meaning and only hurt.
    <3

    ReplyDelete