Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Land of deserted houses

Under sky, painted grey
Suffuses loneliness
Rains frozen water
It hacks me down

I´d scream but here wouldn´t be anyone to be found
Harrowing wind has taken even ghosts
You can hear only echos
It´s useless to weave life between

I can feel how houses collapse under their weight
I wonder when will scawengers arrive
To destroy what never was too strong

Thousand stories, taken to the grave
Don´t you feel how misfortune is still with us
In the land of deserted houses
Only madness stays

4 comments:

  1. Mysterious and well written, gotta say :P
    "In the land of deserted houses
    Only madness stays" good lines ^^

    "I´d scream but here wouldn´t be no one to be found" does that mean there IS someone to be found or is there a grammatical mistake in the line? *confused*

    btw I was wondering... is your email not working or why haven't you replied anything..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well seems like I´ve done a mistake there :D OMG... haha. I´ll change that. thank you, you can always tell me if I have done a mistake. I´m not perfect, you see ;)
    o.O I´ll answer you right away! if you wrote to roccaripoetry@luukku.com, I haven´t checked it so... forgive me! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Under sky, painted grey
    Suffuses loneliness
    Rains frozen water"

    That's fucking epic :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol :D the lord of the rings is nothing compared to me :P thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete