Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still I spin in the dark

Where´s the beginning and where is the end
I lost the direction on the way
I can´t say am I walking forward or backwards
Do I circle or do I even move
Do I only dream all this or am I going to die

I lost it on the way
Bit by bit, drop by drop
Little by little gazes corroded my map away
Lighthouse overshadowed
And I couldn´t see behind my blindness

Do I even walk or am I just dying
I´ve fought more than enough to make it
Still I spin in the dark
Lost direction
Where´s the beginning and where´s the end

4 comments:

  1. "And I couldn´t see behind my blindness"
    Awesome line! ^^
    And it's great you have the starting line in the end as well, it sorta underlines the whole spinning thing. I liked this one :P (the others as well, duhh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ aw thanx. great that u like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o !!!
    I want to copy and paste the ENTIRE poem! I am even excited right now! I want to jump up and down! This is so great! This is so damn good! This is gold. Wow! I really love it. It has the best imagery I've read in a long time. I cannot thank you enough for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you´re really excited! :DDD awwww, you make me want to jump up and down :D you´re free to copy and paste it :P you don´t have to thank me, I should thank you <3

    ReplyDelete