Saturday, July 31, 2010

No return

Past the point of no return
I´ve taken my masochist lies this far and
now it´s time for my masochist suicide
Because that´s what I´ve lived for
what I´ve believed in
after leaving the fear of death behind

Past the point of satisfaction
when only the ultimate can make me feel
I´m now racing for the final orgasm
the only thing I want to reach
No other end my addiction can have
because suicide is my life

Past the point of common sense
and entered the world of madness
with no desire to come back
The last reasons have now lost their meaning
though they never had much value
And finally there´s my award
so close yet not here
This is where my path ends,
where it took me
My masochist suicide

Again a bit dark piece. I just had the idea and I had to use it, as always. I can´t waste my ideas even if they´re bad or even if the outcome is bad. So here it is again.

No comments:

Post a Comment