Friday, July 2, 2010

I´ll save the world

I´m so tired, again
of all this feeling
inability drowning everything
I can only spread my arms
when you come asking for help
I can only shake my head
when it´s impossible to take it all
I lie nights awake
making plans to win this war
How I save this world and
how I save you

You´re mine, you´re my treasure
You´re the key to secrets I didn´t know existent
You´re a mystery I would like to figure out
but seems like I can´t do it on my own

I´ve searched for help
for you and me
and opened my arms and mind to you
so you could be safe inside of them
Run away from the evil world
where the karma does the opposite we think it does
Good things don´t happen to good people
but they take all the responsibility of bad people´s acts
Feeble I watch you dying
and I can´t stop it
Little by little you disappear
until I don´t remember anymore how you were like
in the far away past
When you were still whole or at least fixable
Every moment a small step further
you are, and I can do nothing about it

Halos break
and angels can´t survive in this world
That´s why it´s good that you´re only human
but you were made too good

I´m sure I can save you
and the world
People have done it before
they´ve done miracles in the past as well
Defeat is not an option
as long as defeat is death
My hands are tied
but it mustn´t be an obsticle
I won´t let it be
but I´m stubborn
in good and in bad

I´m tired
of all of this
but no one´s asking what I can take or what I can not
I´ll just spread my arms and catch you
I´ll shake my head and
see your need with the corner of my eye

This is actually pretty old. Or not old, but not new either. It just took some time before I bothered to translate it, that´s all. It turned out pretty nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment