Monday, July 26, 2010

Orphan

I´m smart enough to know
what I´ve already got
And no reason to get greedy
it´s better than nothing
Everyday things are the hardest to remember
Hardest to appreciate
before the chance to thank is gone

Self-pity makes me see myself as an orphan
with starving eyes and heart
reckless soul
But sometimes
-not too often-
my eyes are opened
to see it´s me making the drama,
my artistic imagination bullshitting me

I wouldn´t be here if the reality was written by me

You´re my miracle,
my life changing and saving miracle
You´re the ones taking the gun off my hands
even if this road can have no other end
Yes, you´re my miracle
reason to make it through

You´re way better than nothing

I would call it love if I could
If I knew how to define such feeling
I would call it love if I knew how to pronounce such sentence
If I was brave and less ridiculous
Less naive
I would call it love
if you did first

The future stays out of reach
Who knows when the chance to thank is gone
It´s impossible to appreciate enough
hence I´m trying to grab the words now
You should be available
no matter if the situation is right for my secrets to come out

You´re my miracle
and I´m learning to trust
Yet you´ll give me few lessons more, no doubt

I might be strong myself
but the real strenght comes from the ability
to ask help when needed
The real strenght is in you.

I wrote this on the way home from Tornio. It´s for those who I trust the most. The only ones I trust. The Fantastic Four. Bex, Veera and those Two Damn Koreans.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. I'm very flattered <3 And it's a good piece. I think I do the same thing many times. ^^

    ReplyDelete