Sunday, August 1, 2010

Symbiosis

We´re feeding a dream inside of us
that is more real than the rest
than all which you can touch with your hands
Because matterial doesn´t matter,
it´ll be destroyed
and even if we forgot all what´s beautiful
creativity would be an endless power
And I don´t know how to grief the distance between us
or how to miss being close to you
as you´re right next to me in my soul
like blood in my veins

We´re carrying the shared hope
that is not a vermin but in symbiosis with us
And all the beauty can be taken from around us
but our inner visions can´t be contaminated
not touched with all the terror of this world
I wouldn´t give away a single piece of my castle in the air
to get items back
And your face is never too far for me to see
Ever
In my mind´s power you´re always present
as you can´t be forgotten
I don´t feel sorry for all what´s between us
it can all be beaten
I´m never out of reach
even if I left
I shall come back to you
in spirit or in flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment