Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bridges

Useless bridges are ready to be burned
After all it's still warmth and the feeling of it as well
bitterly acrid but warmth all the same

and I´ve never despised it
I´ll let it all go now til the end
when there´s no reason to stop

Good memories are lite to take with me
They shall carry themselves

Was it me the one who blasted the atomic bomb
or was it some pyromaniac
It doesn´t matter, it can all go
Smoke is easy to breath in
strong and potent, almost liquid
just what I need not to shiver

Good memories don´t take much space in any bag
when I pack only the best

Storms have tendency to abate
and roads don´t expire immediately
but fire is final
So let it be, I was about to give in anyway
change just speeded up its pace spontaneously
Amen, hallelujah
My blessing is yours, chaos and catastrophe

Good memories are free to follow me on my flight

The last look
and the smoke can´t make my eyes smarting
I won´t put the fire out with my tears
because they´ve run out now
That´s all I have to give to the worthless from my own

2 comments:

  1. I love the imagery in this one, it really feels raw and just very honest. Though I don't much fancy the Amen, hallelujah line, I see it is supposed to be irony, but I don't know. It rings weird in my ears :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is raw and it is honest. I love Amen, hallelujah xD thanx.

    ReplyDelete