Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In confusion

I can´t give myself
the honor of knowing you
With thousands of questions
I try to get to you
learn you from head to toe
Like it was possible, you might say
Words are only words,
not the real truth
And your answers have limited power

And you´re not making it easy,
not even when you really try
because you constantly change
Every day, it´s a new face
there inside of you
Still I never quite understood you
but only the words you gave
to quide me, like small hints
Yet I tried my best, I really did
but what can I say,
I failed
epicly

Don´t get me wrong, please don´t
Keep changing, stay different from me
that´s what makes you all so interesting,
worth talking to
worth asking all my questions
Give me your hands, just to quide me more
and I´ll follow,
to find out some more

No comments:

Post a Comment