Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Interrogation

Stop questoning
because the answer is always "I don´t know"
it won´t lead anywhere
Not every question has an answer
sometimes even the reverse
And not all explanations should be said out loud
Isn´t it so, knowledge doubles the pain

Not every action has someone to take the resbonsibility

I´m not dodging the duty, it just isn´t mine
And since you´re already so sure of everything
nothing matters anymore
In the end we both share the consciousness
of what is real, what brutal fiction
and this shouldn´t go like this

2 comments:

  1. Knowledge doubles the pain... just like saying ignorance is bliss. I love it. That's beautiful.

    We both share the consciousness of what is real, what brutal fiction. Wow. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Finnish there´s a saying like that. I just took the freedom to translate it the way it sounded the best.

    I love you too.

    ReplyDelete