Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Apology

Before an apology is good to reconsider your motives
are you pleading for retreat from your own selfpity or
do you want to help the other forward
It's selfish to hurt someone and it won't get any better
by calming yourself to sleep
when the article has changed owners

an article because otherwise you wouldn't have to ask or give

I'm sorry more than often
I admit my mistakes when I happen to make them
but sometimes it's better to close your eyes and revenge yourself.
usually it works
and then you don't have to force the other in to a lie

Approval, that's what I miss
but once you fail you can't get it anymore
you just have to carry on

And I don't want to force anyone next to me just because
it's right to have mercy, to love even if you only want to harm
love the weaker one and understand
even when you just want to slam the other to the wall throw them away

No comments:

Post a Comment