Monday, October 24, 2011

Pride

My pride doesn't give in easily
I had to plea a permission for this with all the rules of bureaucracy
as if I had to consider my need
Help, help
You shouldn't yell that, others fear they'll get infected
but a fire, that makes heroes
But what then when the attention is on me
and my distress is only bleeding blood
that will stop flowing
when you take away from me
everything

You, but you know how,
understand everything
How would you patch perfect

A success in the eyes of the world
What can you do, it's hard to take them seriously;
those words that are uttered out of breath
Good one, now get up already
Would you believe it, I've been lying for a long time now
but on this side of the paper can you finally see the truth
Do you believe

This was supposed to be the last stop
that I can achieve
I imagined that now finally
you would see something else in me
than what has been handed to me

What is it that you want, attention
just die away, haven't you done enough damage already
by being always better than everyone else

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment