Friday, October 14, 2011

Illusion

My life is well, better than ever
I forgot the past and what's there to fear in the future
except for not knowing what it holds
Death is never too far
Yes, I'm totally in check
I perform my duty like a well oiled machine
and I'm not tired, wouldn't stress for the death of me
Victory, another one, achievements are like small pebbles on my path
and they get entangled to my feet
so I can no longer tell the small ones from the big ones
but what does it matter when I can't settle for less

I can do everything, all I need to do is to go and take
when I have emptied myself completely
I've gotten everything into a delicate balance
and any minute now it will give in as well
I understand anger, bitterness, even hatred
Everything is as well as it can be in the real world
but that's the thing that tires me, infinitely

What is left when you take away the perfect
Me, useless and inadequate
me, incompetent for love
Better just keep on going


Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment