Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blueberry Stain

Guilt should be based in a crime
in the stomping of some written rule
or in the insulting of a common opinion
Be it as it is, it should have its reason
so that you wouldn't have to take the punishment with pleading

Someone has said that men are grown to guilt
at some point it grabs me like a blueberry stain
if it is to stick
and there nothing you can do then except dye everything with black
But does the self-consciousness disappear underneath the disguise after all
when you really have tried to forget

So there it is and there it can be found
to take sides on everything I do
And even when my sanity tells to silence that jinx
all my efforts are in vain
Especially now that I know it to be the only force
that keeps me socially acceptable
and in total control, as it should be

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment