Saturday, October 15, 2011

Psychosis

It's too late to do anything about this
anxiety dived into psychosis faster
than any particle wanders below the mountains
it's absolutely too late to save me
let me stay here to sleep
a restless sleep
which could be defined as cruelty in some human-friendly
country
but I can't escape from it anymore either

I couldn't get anywhere
no matter how often I left,
breathed my lungs through with new air and
forgot even my old names

You promised to help me before I'd be destroyed
but I guess you fell into the same hole as I did,
into optimism
I thought that mood disorder is a joke
because it's not serious, not yet
and depression can be cured if you simply forget you're suffering

It's too late to mourn over me
when even the distant light fades into the horrors of mind
Let me sleep this away
and perhapse I wake up in a better place
far away from here
so you won't have to see the end of this

No comments:

Post a Comment