Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Teacher

There's so much
I would want to show you with pride
and hear a few words of joy and love
Hear your opinion and rise in self-respect
show all I have accomplished
and that all the time you have sacrificed hasn't been in vain
even with me
I can't say for sure that I learned something
but my thoughts have evolved pure,
all because of you

Much have I done and more have happened to me
after you stopped guiding me
I would like to hear that you're pleased
because for now my great deeds feel empty
The student can't overcome his teacher
before he steps down
leaves the student on his own
Have I now reached that point

I would be happy if you infused me with faith
I know without fine words that I am good, competent
but if you were to say it alound
I could believe it myself

Translated by Sith Fisto. Amazing job, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment