Thursday, May 26, 2011

Suspicion

Why won't he tell if he really cares
so that I wouldn't always have to wonder
what I dare to say
or how close I dare to ask to get
When I anyway doubt, it's a part of my nature
since I don't believe that anyone likes me
Pitiful teen, though it is sad
yet I still desire verbal acceptance

The smallest word, the smallest crossing deed
makes my suspicions wild
Look at this now, we were right
they don't want you, why don't you stay away
give in, die away
And unfortunately I believe every word,
very ridiculous lie
I can come up with

But you can't see it from the surface
you don't notice you I fear
nothing this stupid could ever be expressed aloud

And he is that type of man who doesn't say anything aloud
and he won't be telling me about feelings
not even if I threatened to leave him

As if I dared

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment