Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taboo

I think now we've reached the ultimate
the line we cannot cross
not in this century, not before the next generation
because we all make goals from breaking the taboos
But now, now we can rest for a while
and just admire
what our sickness has made, has brought to alive
I don't even understand
how you, our masterpiece, still function
Don't your bones scratch together painfully

There's just that burn in your eyes
that nails me down even when I pity you
and keeps me from stopping this insanity
We never dreamed of this result,
a great victory equal to this
We have proven what a human body can take
and still survive, still breathe
and yet that tortured body tempts us all
Isn't that really an achievement?

Turn around, dance for us a little
and show us how succesful we are
You're really something history will remember us from
and no one will ever take the glory from our names,
from your name and face
Yes, I think we're close to perfection
but I doubt if you have anything left
under your skin but bones, white and sharp
I don't want to regret, I'm glad I was part of this
and made this a reality

I don't want to look away or think too much
because I might feel sorry for you

-------

Well. I was just watching some video of Lee Taemin and fuck is that kid skinny. So yeah. Not that he's anorectic but it is a fact that the modern world admires starving idols and (role) models.

No comments:

Post a Comment