Saturday, August 28, 2010

Game over

It´s not game over
before I say so
You think you can overpower me
and make decisions on your own
No, mister
You cannot, it´s just an illusion
I made up just for you
to make you easier to lead
where I wanted to take you
And you came
you weren´t even a dog on a leash
Because you didn´t make the choice to follow
You never had any

No, I´m sorry to say
but you´re the fool, the idiot
I was joking all the time
playing with you
Oh, call it cruel
call it whatever you might
It´s too late, after all
But still not game over
You don´t even know the rules
We never agreed to have such
but this is no democracy

It´s far from game over
I have plenty of lives left
But how about you?
I wouldn´t be so sure
I´m your god now
The administrator
Do you really want to debate?
Are you willing to risk it?
Well, it doesn´t matter
because I´ll do what I want
despite what you say or do

Yes, mister
I´m immune to your actions
It´s just boring to play alone, don´t you think
I needed you
and will need
because it ain´t game over
far from it
I don´t see the finish line yet
So bite me, hurt me every way you think you can
but mister, you can´t

It´s not game over until I say so

No comments:

Post a Comment