Friday, August 13, 2010

A nick in the internet

Your face still freaks me out
it´s damn scary to see you
with another name, another person
Not knowing if you exist
Creepy, creepy
my nightmares here, alive
Still not recognize you
from behind that name
as if the man who stayed awake all those hours
was just a nick in the internet
taking over its inventor

Your face wakes me up every night
I see it and want to run
but which way, I don´t know
I´m not angry but I don´t miss your lies
Another name, another personality
wipe away the guy I got to know
What you left me is beautiful
and I´ll treasure it till the end
If I could erase the rest
like pressing 'Enter' with my fist
and let it go away

Your name is not real but it´s all I know
and that´s the name I keep calling
I still check if you´re online, if you´re here
like you used to be, never for real
I reach over the past time,
try to remember your words
Pick up the ones that accidentally escaped
but seems like you hold it perfectly

I´m wandering and I´m scared
maybe even the false would have been better
better choice
but I made it already, now have to watch you go
Your name, your face
The ones I have in my memories
They´re not true, not to you
still, how could I let them go
since I can have nothing for replacement

No more reason to log in
to run from real world

I suppose it´s easy to know who inspired this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment