Thursday, August 12, 2010

Butterfly

I called you butterfly
I made you my miracle
even when I put the words into your mouth
never had a single doubt
and blindly believed that you agreed
My love for you was so elastic
it had no borders
Only for you

I called you butterfly
like you had wings of an angel
I imagined you doing the things
you never wanted to
Something you never thought of
all the while I was playing with you
like you were a doll
But you were the master of the game,
you controlled me from the beginning
Naive eyes are easy to misslead

I called you butterfly
as you were beautiful as the sky above you
I believed you were something
in the end you disappeared
and I´m the loser of this play
Who chose to lie in the first place?
I never had the chance to decide
but you were ready for it,
you planned it all

I called you my miracle
when all you did was fooling me
I did not know your face, not your name
but hold on to them
as they were all that was given

I still call you butterfly

Inspired by SHInee song "Ring Ding Dong". It´s so creepy to watch it, and listen to it. And that´s what inspired this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment