Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The one to blame

It´s you
ripping my skin off
It´s you
taking my last bits of walls down
It´s you
making me go through all this
But what for?
The benefit seems to be ridiculously small

It´s you
pulling me apart with every action you do
It´s you
the only one to blame
Why, I don´t know
and I won´t ask
The answer would hurt,
hurt even more

It´s you
revealing my vunerable side
The one that was non-existent for long
The explanation must be good
making this reasonable

It´s you
and I know that
In one point it could have been me
I was already killing myself
too slowly for you
If you had given me time
it would be all over by now
Because you got excited
and won´t let go

It´s you
making me suffer
and I suffer from you
But the last hope is still here
unable to die
Save it
if you can´t have mercy for me

Inspired by Super Junior´s song "It´s you".

No comments:

Post a Comment