Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hardly

If I was like glass,
then you were fog, mist on the leaves
If I was hardly visible,
you didn´t exist at all
If I was open and sharing myself
giving it all out
you were taking it all in,
no matter how thin it made me inside

Closer you got me,
more interesting it became
No need to pull me
I came willingly
The first kind words made me instantly
an addict
It was sick, I knew it even back then
but for another reason

Pouring like rain
the words came out of my heart
I wrote them to someone who could treasure them
But you never did, or did you?
Well, if you did you would be here now

If I was a fool,
you were an idiot
If I insane,
you must have been crazier
If I needed someone to help me,
you needed it more
You gave me all that advice
but now it looks like I can´t believe them
Or maybe it´s easier to teach
than live up to it

What was the point?

I know, I know. My personal poems SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment