Monday, August 23, 2010

Please

Please, don´t just stand there and watch me fall
as if you weren´t the responsible one
as if it wasn´t your fault
Do something!
at least go away
and leave me
like everyone does in the end
Like everyone wants by now
Save my dignity
if you still want to let go of me

Please, don´t stand there and enjoy watching me
as if you were the sadist
I taught you not to be anymore
as if you wanted to see this
before the end of your days
Close your eyes
if it´s not too much to ask
And it´s not, I know that
Like I always closed my eyes
before you hurt me
so that I could believe it wasn´t you

Please, don´t stay there like nothing was wrong
as if you didn´t realize what´s happening
as if it´s happening too fast
Even if it was slowmotion
you could always run
Run away!
Like I ran everytime you tried to catch me
You´re cruel, there´s no doubt
not even in my naive heart
but please, go and kill someone else
I want to have this last moment just for myself

1 comment: